Thursday 24 June 2010

New Treasury - Cream Creations!

I have been a member of the Etsy Knitters team for about 6 months now - and it is a really great team to be involved with to meeet other knitters from around the world, read about what everyone else is up to and get patterns and ideas from around the world - all pretty tidy me thinks!

So in homage to this, I've created a Cream Creations Treasury using it's members stunning creations centred around creams and whites. I hope you think it is as pretty as I do - it took me ages as there were so many lovely creations to choose from!

***Remember guys - only 2 days to go until the super knitted blog giveaway!!***

1 comment:

  1. Found you on Ravelry... that truly is a beautiful treasury. I need to do a treasury, but I'm never online long enough to search through Etsy!

    ReplyDelete